Sunday, March 18, 2012

Special Delivery for the Cambruzzi House

Dakota and I have been friends for quite awhile. We started out as roommates and then I became part of the family when I married her cousin. I helped with Dakota's bridal shower, so I thought it only fitting to have a hand in her baby shower!

The shower was held at Magleby's in Springville. They handled all of the food, so I got to focus all of my attention on the decorations. It was a lot of fun. And my mom was a HUGE help! We work well together!

A Special Pink Delivery is coming to the Cambruzzi House
The table

The present table

I loved the it turned out

All the details

Centerpiece for the table

We added a lot of pink details



Each place setting had a Wishes for Baby card for them to fill out, a thank you cookie (made by my mom), and props for the Mom or Dad game that we played.

This baby is going to be well taken care of and Dakota is going to be a great mom

This was my favorite wrap job that I have seen in a long time

The glowing mom - Congrats Dakota!!

2 comments:

Amber said...

So cute, you always do such a great job!! And Kinley is super cute in all of your pictures of course.

Amy said...

Very Cute! I knew it would be though!