Sunday, March 18, 2012

Lucky


Last year at this time, I did a photo challenge. It helped me reflect on things that made me happy and things I was grateful for. I have been quite busy the last little bit and haven't taken the chance to realize how truly lucky I am. I am truly blessed by so amazing people that I have in my life. There are 2 people that can put a smile on my face any day.



The last couple of weekends, Dusty and I have been able to fit in some couple time in the midst of craziness and have been able to have some fun. Last weekend Dusty and I went out on a date to the Ashton Zyer concert. It was such a good concert. We had front row seats and were singing along, even Dusty.

And then there is this little girl. She is the craziest, sweetest, smartest and most loveable little girl that I have ever met. She keeps me on my toes and I love being able to stay home with her. Of course we have our "trying" days, but her smiles, singing and dancing make it all worth it.


1 comment:

Amber said...

I love your hair!