Wednesday, March 14, 2012

February Catch Up

February in Pictures

We tried the Blue Plate Diner, after seeing it on Diners Drive-Ins and Dives, in Salt Lake and it was really good!
Kinley wanted to do a little photo shoot in the hall with Grammy's hat

She was rocking the shoes, hat and diaper. I don't know many people that can rock that look

Out for lunch and she needed to borrow dad's hat

We spent Valentines at home with some friends. Kinley didn't want to get ready for the day so I let her be wild. Check out that hair!

We had some fondue for Valentine's dinner. Kinley had to be right next to Kitani, so poor Jeff and Kitani had to have Kinley in the middle of them.

Nathalie helped us out and made some delicious fondue

My Crazy Hair Girl

Dusty and I got to go with Dusty's cousin and husbnad to the Jazz game. We had so much fun. Thanks again guys!

I found a little place in Springville that makes Iron Port and Cherry. I had to introduce Dusty and Kinley to one of my favorite drinks growing up. I think it was a hit

No comments: