Sunday, January 8, 2012

Thanksgiving Weekend

This year Thanksgiving was at our house. My mom drove up from Vegas, and Tia's fam down from Idaho. My grandma and grandpa came and so did my cousin Hannah. It was fun having everyone there (and also great that my mom did the cooking, and it was delicious!!!) We had a great weekend with everyone. Side note - I didn't get any pictures of Kinley, Dax or my mom on Thanksgiving. Not sure how that happened

Trae and Kira loved their Mayflower boats with cookies

Grandpa Kay and Grandma Karen
Tia and Matt

Dusty and I - we are both super hot in this picture

We went to the Cracker Barrell one morning for breakfast and the kids loved the rockers


This is the look Kinley is constantly giving Dax

The kids love to hang out with Harley and give her treats

No comments: