Sunday, January 8, 2012

5 Down....How Many More To Go?

In between Thanksgiving and Christmas, I decided that we weren't busy enough and that I needed to have my appendix taken out.
Okay that is not exactly true. I started having some pain on a Saturday night and went to the doctor on Sunday and found out that I had to go in for surgery. I was not happy and pretended that nothing hurt anymore and I just wanted to go home. I was really nervous for this surgery, even though it was my 5th. But we have great friends and family that were there to help. Jeff and Kitani were so nice and stayed the night with Kinley so that Dusty could stay with me. My surgery was so late that they wanted me there over night. Then my sister came and picked up Kinley and took her back to her house for a few days so that I could get some good healing time in since I wasn't suppose to pick her up.
The recovery went really well and I am feeling good. We are so blessed that everything went smoothly!


Kit captured this moment right before I went into surgery



Cort is an awesome kid. He was so happy to hang out with me before I went into surgery. He makes me smile. And how do you not love this pose? What a stud!

1 comment:

Travis and Sherise said...

Oh my! So glad everything went okay. What a scare! Your little Kinley is such a doll! Hope you are completely recovered quick. Happy New Year gorgeous!