Friday, April 1, 2011

California Girls

This last weekend I went to California with my sister and mom and some of her friends. We had a lot of fun. Here are some pictures from the trip.

Since we weren't with Tia on her birthday, we had a little party one night at the hotel with delicious cupcakes from Cupcake Chic At Fred's - I LOVE THIS PLACE!! So delicous! This is in the bathroom
As is this one
Delicious place where we had breakfast
Tia and I shared these pastries.

They were heavenly!
Tia got chocolate all over her face
We stopped by Sprinkles Cupcakes

I have wanted to go there for awhile. Ever since I started watching Cupcake Wars on Food Network
I got Peanut Butter Chocolate, Chocolate Marshmellow (it was suppose to be like a Hostess Cupcake, but better) and a Red Velvet

Here is my review:

Peanut Butter Chocolate: I liked it. The cake wasn't super moist but it was still good. Everyone else had a complaint about this cupcake because they didn't think it had enough peanut butter flavor

Chocolate Marshmellow: did not like - I would take a Hostess cupcake any day over this one

Red Velvet: SO GOOD! I thought it was very delicious

So overall I was not impressed, and they were not worth $3. Go to Cupcake Chic in Orem they kicked Sprinkles butt!

Tia and I at dinner before Wicked
Everyone after Wicked

I loved Wicked. I have always liked the music, but the play was awesome! I highly recommend it to anyone!
Mom, Me and Tia after the play


So it was a great weekend, and such a nice break and Kinley had an awesome time with her dad all weekend!

No comments: