Sunday, August 22, 2010

August Birthdays

So Kinley was born in August and she joins a bunch of us in the family with birthdays this month. Happy Birthday to everyone!




Miss Kira J turned 3 on the 16th
I turned 24 on the 2nd (yes, I know I am incredibly hot in this picture)
I celebrated my birthday in the hospital. My mom brought me a delicious cake to celebrate!

Dusty turned 29 (you know what that means next year...30)
He celebrated at Burger Supreme. This was Kinley's first outing, not in the hospital or clinic
Rilyn Batty joined the Batty family on the 16th
This 2 cousins are just 15 days apart - that could be trouble
My mom had a birthday on the 18th. She was here with us for 2 weeks, and was an AWESOME help. Kinley loved having her Grammy around.
Grandpa Kay also had a birthday on the 16th. Here he is with Kinley at the hospital
So a quick recap
1st - Kinley
2nd - Ali
6th - Dusty
16th - Kira, Grandpa Kay, Rilyn
18th - My Mom
Hope everyone had a fabulous birthday!!

No comments: