Sunday, August 22, 2010

Kinley's Birth Day

We went to the American Fork hospital August 1 at 6:15 am for a scheduled C-section.

It was really weird driving there because it didn't seem like we were going to have a baby. I was feeling good, and was just a little anxious.



Dusty was prepared

In the delivery room - last picture pregnant


We started to get excited!!

This is the last family picture of just the two of us

Giving me some fluids and monitoring the baby before I went into the operating roomBaby Kinley is born. When the nurse told me she was 8 lbs 2 oz, I think my words were "she is so big" and then when I got to see her for the first time, I couldn't believe how cute she was. We were so excited to have her here.

Because it was a C section that had to put her on oxygen for an hour. Dusty went down to the nursery with her while my doctor got me all stiched up.
After about an hour, I was sent down to Mother Baby and I finally got to hold Kinley. She was so small, and I just couldn't believe that she was really here. But we got to spend some time together and everyone was able to come see her.

No comments: