Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Who knew I could be Crafty?

Last week Kitani and I set out to do a project. We went to the Quilted Bear and Roberts. We found what we were looking for and started to work. I was a little nervous, I had never really made anything. I painted, used Mod Podge, and a Glue Gun. Wow, I am impressed. It turned out really cute and will go great in the living room. I am doing a red, white and black theme.


The Finished Product
Now, I just need to figure out how to hang it. I have thought ribbon maybe, but do any of you have suggestions?

3 comments:

wrens said...

That turned out so cute!! You could hang it with ribbon, get a small easel for it to sit on, or get a hook to put in the back at your local walmart.

Jared and Jessica said...

I think I ribbon would look great! Maybe black?

Alesha said...

You crafty girl you, the finished product looks awesome!