Friday, October 9, 2009

Were those Goblins?

It's that time of the year again, the leaves are changing colors, there are pumpkins everywhere, we get to start wearing your cute jackets, and Halloween is coming and with Halloween comes Thriller! I decided to not make the trip up to Salt Lake and see it this year in Provo with Kitani and Karly. It did not dissapoint. The dancing was amazing and I got to see all of my favs. Dem Bones, Salem Witch Trial, and of course Thriller. There is still plenty of time to get tickets up at Kingsbury Hall, if you have ever been or even if you have, I highly suggest that you go. It is worth it!!


The scary girl that Karly kept calling a goblin - she figured out by the end of the night that she meant to say zombie
Kitani was very scared of them!
Waiting for the show to start
We saw a UTA bus driver - oh wait a minute that is Jeff in his firefighter uniform
He was able to watch the performance while on duty - he was watching for fires
Oh and by the way - Happy 1 year anniversary Kitani
At this time last year Kitani and I went to Thriller and had our first date!
It has been a great year.
Karly - I am so glad that you are now part of that tradition!
Love ya girlies!!

2 comments:

Tia J said...

I didn't know you were going to Thriller. I'm pretty sure I can't talk to you for a while.

Carlos & Karly said...

I am going to start hissing at Kitani just like the goblin girl did.