Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Dress Shopping

Dakota and I met our freshman year of college. We were roommates and it hit off right away. We had so much fun together. From alberstons ice cream runs, to just hanging out in our room. We always had a good time. I will forever be grateful to Dakota for introducing me to her cousin, Dusty, who I later married.
Dakota came to me a bit ago with the exiciting news that she was getting married and wanted me to be her matron of honor. I of course said yes, and began brainstorming wedding details with her. We go back and forth all day long of "do you like this" and "what about that". It has been so much fun. This past Saturday we went dress shopping with her mom. I think Dakota tried on over 30 dresses, and it was tiring, for her mom and I. But we had such a great time, and she found a dress!!! Pretty impressive. (none of the dresses below are the ones that she chose)

Dakota and I up at the Gateway

Her mom helping her do up the dress
She looked gorgeous in so many, so it was very hard for her to decide, but she did it! I am sure that there will be many more wedding posts to come.

No comments: