Monday, August 22, 2011

You only turn 30 once

Dusty wasn't too excited about his 30th birthday this year, so I wanted to make sure that he had a party that he would love. We did an 80's theme where everyone dressed up and we had a blast!

Dusty was surprised
Birthday Boy

Awesome Birthday Cake

Made by my mom
The kids helping Dusty blowing out the candles

Cort taking a little nap

Dusty and I on the joust

Mom and Jeff in awesome shorts

Jeff and Kitani

I should have been a model in the 80's

Trae and Aiden taking a turn on the joust

Dusty beat Trenton

Dusty and Trenton

Trae beat Jeff

Tia and Mom

Dakota and Amy

Me and Tia

Nice Fall

Dusty and Dave

Food Table

Accessory Table

Sunglasses, slap braclets, etc

80's Candle

80's Candy Table

1 comment:

Becca & Jesse said...

Holy Parties Woman! Are you my friend Ali or a secret closet party planning super star! I love them! Dusty and Kinley are so lucky to have you to plan their birthday parties!