Thursday, October 21, 2010

Gardner Village

Yesterdau Dusty took the afternoon off of work so that we could go up to Gardner Village. It is not Dusty's favorite, but he knows that I love it during Halloween, so he came with me. Jeff and Kitani also came, and we had a lot of fun!

Lounging out before we go
Her shirt says "I'm Batty for Daddy" - so cute!
I love that my last name goes with my fav holiday - Halloween!
This is what Jeff and Dusty mostly did while Kitani and I went in the shops

We did some of this
Kinley did a little of that
Me and Kins
I love the witches everywhere
Jeff and Kitani
The Witches
The 3 of Us
It was such a fun day, and such nice weather. It was great to get out and have some fun!

1 comment:

Mark and Shelbey said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! Your little baby is so cute and getting big!