Monday, October 11, 2010

10.10.10 - Kinley's Blessing

Kinley was blessed yesterday on 10-10-10. It was a great day. Dusty gave her an amazing blessing and we had lots of family and friends to spend the day with. I thought for sure that Kinley would be talking/screaming through the whole thing, but she was so quiet and wide awake through it all. My mom put together a lunch for everyone after with delicious food. It was all so good. We had pulled pork sandwiches, 2 different kinds of macaroni and cheese, blackberry cobbler and cookie ice cream sandwiches. It was great! We all had a nice day, and were so glad that everyone could come!
I got this picture of Kinley the day before in her blessing dress

Family Picture
4 Generations on my side

4 generations on Dusty's side
Group photo - Tia, Kitani and Jeff were taking the pictures
Another cute one of Kinley
Cute centerpiece on the table.
My mom decorated in white, pink and then she had black and white photos of Kinley
The Thank You's
One of my mom's amazing sugar cookies and a wallet sized pic of Kinley
The water bottles
Thank You's
Her cute bow
Adorable shoes

4 comments:

Alesha said...

Oh Ali, I just knew you would already have pictures posted of Kinley's special day, absolutely adorable! So sad we missed you all.

HalfBatty said...

Sorry we missed the blessing! She is adorable. We were on vaca in California.

Tia J said...

What is so sad is that there is not one picture with me and Kinley and I am really the only one to get her calmed down every time I have her. :) Glad we were able to come and Kira is still sad that she couldn't hold Kinley. Everything was great. Love ya

Abbie said...

Ali I LOVE your babies name and she is adorable!! Misti and I just went to Gardiner's Village it is so much fun. I can't believe how old she is it seems like she was just born!!