Thursday, July 8, 2010

5 Years


Has it really been 5 Years since Dusty and I got married? It has! Crazy how times flies while you are having fun, going through trials, laughing together, acting like crazy people and enjoying the moments. I am so happy to be married to Dusty and to be starting a family with him!

Dusty and I are both working 12 hour days today and have a prenatal class tonight, so there wasn't much of a chance to celebrate, but my sweet hubby did bring me some delicious lunch, and the beautiful rose in the picture above. (I am so glad that he has learned that one flower, for me, says so much more than a dozen) I was glad I got to see him, if only for a bit!
Can't wait to see what the next year has in store for us! Love you Dust!

3 comments:

The R Crew said...

CONGRATS!! You guys are amazing and deserve to celebrate!

Lori McNeel said...

I can't believe it has been 5yrs already! Congratulations on your 5 year and on the baby! You will be great parents!

The Cambruzzi's: Jeff, Dakota & Aria said...

You're welcome! lol. Love you guys!