Monday, May 18, 2009

UVU Car Show

This weekend was the UVU Car Show at Thanksgiving Point. Dusty goes every year, but it has been a couple since I have gone, so this year I thought I would tough it out. It ended up being more fun than I thought. Dusty gets so excited talking about cars, and showing me which ones are his favorite. Thanks for teaching me something Dusty, even if I can't retain it.
We also met up with Dusty's brother Trenton, his wife Amy and their little girl Aiden. It was fun! Aiden was wanting to touch all the cars and was making car noises.
After the show we went up to Texas Roadhouse (a fav) and had a great lunch
with Trenton and Amy. Thanks for a fun day guys!
Dusty and Aiden with his FAVORITE CAR
Shebly Cobra - he likes the '66, but I think that this one is a '65
We want one of these. It is a trike, but it looks super comfortable for a long drive


My favorite paint job. They had scenes from movies all along the sides.
Whoever did it, did a great job!

And last but not least, my funny picture of the day - Mullet with Bangs!

4 comments:

Travis and Sherise said...

Trav would have loved to go to that. I'm with you though - Trav's tried to teach me about cars too, but I usually don't retain much of it! Glad you had fun (and loved the mullet pic - totally hilarious)!

Dakota said...

Boo you for 2 reasons!

#1. Boo you for not taking a picture of me and the Tiki Hut

#2 Boo you for not mentioning seeing me....

Unknown said...

You know I thought of taking a picture with you when we were driving. I was so sad! Well next time we see each other, we will just have to get one for sure!

Durrant said...

I love that you guys are always on the go doing something fun! We need to plan our annual BBQ:)