Monday, May 25, 2009

More Wedding

So I was taking pictures all night, and had to share a few!

Whitney and I
Me and Sadie - we were pals all weekend. She was such a great help!

Me and the Bride - she looked gorgeous as always
This was the face that Caleb (the Groom) pulled when I asked him how he felt after a very long day. It looks like he is still very happy - always a good sign!
Dusty was the BIGGEST help. He made sure that there was always food, and was always doing everything that was needed. What an amazing husband I have. I couldn't ask for a better guy!
Here he is making sure that he got some food.
Trae and Kira
They had a lot of fun dancing around.
They are so cute!

3 comments:

Travis and Sherise said...

I'm so glad you posted some pics of Kels. I was thinking about her wedding this weekend and hoping it had all gone well! She looks amazing and so happy! I didn't know your mom did weddings - amazing!

Unknown said...

We saw their wedding announcements, they look like such a cute couple! Kelsi looks gorgeous and the groom couldn't look happier!
Trae and Kira looked pretty darn happy and stinkin adorable too!

Shelli said...

Hey, Ali and Dusty! I found you through Katie's blog. And thanks for coming over to mine! S. sure had fun hanging out with you---thanks for being such a sweetie to her. It was so fun getting reacquainted with you both!