Thursday, February 26, 2009

February Recap

So February has been a lot of fun, but I haven't made the time to do any posts on it. I know, Lame! But here are just some moments throughout the month.
Dusty and I at the Melting Pot. He hates the picture, but I think that he is a cutie!
For Valentines Day Breakfast we went to the Cracker Barrel (my favorite)
This is Chandi (our long lost friend who lives in New York and came in town for the weekend - so much fun) Dusty and I at breakfast.
Whitney and Brady stayed at our house that weekend, and they joined us for breakfast.
We love those 2!
We went and saw Confessions of a Shopaholic.
Love it!!!! And Chandi is wearing a green scarft. Perfect

We went to a movie last night and we were running a little late and we walk into the theater, and we have it to ourselves!!!! AWESOME!!!! That has never happened to us before. I know that little things get me all excited, but they do! I had to take a picture, of course. But don't worry, right before the movie starts 2 more couples come in. Thanks for ruining my cool thing!


This is us at the movie. I got my wisdom teeth out, so that is why I look ridiculous! My face is still a little swollen, and the bruising is starting to go away. I didn't get any fat suit pictures at the beginning, so I thought that I would post one. Really hot!!!

3 comments:

Tia J said...

You are looking good. You don't have many bruises. Fun times. Can't wait to see you tomorrow!!!

Abbie said...

What a fun month! I have never been to the melting pot but heard its amazing! And I love that movie Shopaholic, its so cute!

Jen Jen said...

you are so cute. sounds like you had a great month! you know with aarons sister moving back i dont see us getting to Utah any faster! he does want to go there eventually but i think that will put a halt on things.