Monday, May 26, 2008

CALIFORNIA

At the beach in Oceanside
Dusty and I on the beach eating our gelato

Sunset at Coronado. Gorgeous!!

My HOT husband

San Diego Temple

This pic is for Trae. It's Mickey and Minnie!

Me at Disneyland with the Mickey Flowers

Dusty had the opprotunity to go to Carlsbad, California for 11 days for training for his new job. I was lucky enough to go join him for a long weekend! (thursday-monday) We had so much fun. We found where we want a beach house, Coronado, CA, and we were able to go to Disneyland and California Adventure. They were both very fun, but it was super hot! And I don't know if it was the smartest thing to go on a roller coaster with my head, but I did it anyway. Then we just spent time on the beach and enjoying California. It was so much fun, and we both needed a little vacation.

5 comments:

Ulrich Family said...

Sounds like a fun time. I am jealous! You look like you are doing well, Ali. Take care!

Kara said...

Hey! I found your blog the other day too! So cute. Are you guys still living in Provo? What does your husband do for work? You guys make a cute couple and looks like you have a lot of fun together. Tia's kids are so big! I can't believe it. They are cuties, how fun! Are you guys thinking of having any little ones anytime soon? Well I hope you don't mind me adding you on my contact list! Take care and keep in touch!

kellie and craig said...

Man, I really need a vacation! I'm glad you guys had so much fun:) It looks and sounds like you had a blast.

Leah Stallings Fine Art Photography said...

Your vaca looks like it was so much fun! I am jealous that you wend to Disneyland, I have still yet to visit there! I am glad to see that you are doing so well!

Tia J said...

We did leave a comment the other day Trae was telling me what to write then he hit something and it was gone! But he liked the picture of Mickey and of yaya and dusty! Fun times wish we were there with you! Love ya!