Thursday, August 21, 2014

Frozen Birthday Party

 Kinley wanted a Frozen Pool Party this year so we made it happen. My mom was here to help with all of the details, which is good because I couldn't have done it without her. I loved how all of the details and everything turned out. It was so much fun to plan, and Kinley loved it all, which is what really matters!



 
The Cake 

 The Table
I loved the trees with jewels. It was one of my favorite touches that we did.  


 The Birthday Girl

Melted Snowman Water Botles


The Food - the tags were a great touch
Sven Antlers
Anna's Frozen Hearts
Elsa's Snowflake Cookies
Kristoff's Icicles
Elsa's Frozen Grapes
Olaf Noses

 Each kid went home with a personalized bag
Princess ones for the girls, and Olaf ones for the boys

 All the kids after swimming

 We displayed this Chalkboard sign that I designed

 The Kinley Banner was one of my favorite things


Activities
We played at the pool for the main activity and the kids had a blast
After eating and presents, we played Pin the Nose on Olaf












No comments: