Friday, November 4, 2011

Jackson Hole in the Fall

In October, Dusty had a chance to do a clinic in Jackson Hole. I had grown up going there every summer, and Dusty had never been. So we thought it would be a fun time to go. We had a great long weekend. It was completely different than summer, but still a lot of fun. The weather stayed pretty nice (we were worried it was going to snow) and we did a lot of walking around and seeing all of the fall colors. We also ate at some delicious places and just enjoyed being able to get away with the 3 of us.


Jackson Hole Town Center
Kinley and Dusty
Million Dollar Cowboy Bar

We thought about going to dinner there, but we obviously couldn't take Kinley. I just kept on thinking to myself "You have a baby...in a bar"


Me and Albert

We got friendly


Dusty and Abe

Dusty and Kinley at Bubba's

AMAZING! I recommend going here if you are ever in Jackson. It is so good. I got the pulled pork this time and it was delicious

One of my other favorite places for pasteries (Dusty also loves them) or breakfast/lunch. Kinley was a fan of the food too

Dusty and Kinley and Billy's Burgers


This picture is a little blurry but I love Kins in it


the antler arches

One of my favorite pictures of Kinley


We stayed at the Best Western Lodge at Jackson Hole and they have bears everywhere. Kinley constantly was saying hi to them and wanting to talk to them. She is sticking out her tongue like this bear

We all had a great trip. We loved having time to relax and spend time together.

No comments: