Tuesday, February 22, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge

I was reading on a blog that I follow and she had an awesome idea to do a 30 Day Photo Challenge. I thought why not? It is a good way to take a look at our lives and think about what makes us happy, and get to know everyone else a little more!

The goal is to post something that makes you happy every day for 30 days. This can be anything; a beautiful picture from nature, favorite photos (old and new), or something that is on your wish list. Make sure to tell the story behind it.

Click over to Caley's blog for all of the details!! http://ourparkblog.blogspot.com/2011/02/30-day-photo-challenge.html

It is starting March 1st and ending March 30th! So make sure to leave a comment on this post (and on Caley's) so that we can follow the blogs!!

1 comment:

Caley said...

Thanks Ali! I think this is going to be a lot of fun! I can't wait to see your photos!