Friday, November 12, 2010

Jessica's Wedding in AZ

While we were down in Vegas, Dusty's cousin Jessica was getting married down in Arizona, so Dusty and I made the drive down to be at the wedding. My mom was awesome and watched Kinley during the weekend for us, so that we could get away and have a great time. And a great time we did have! It was wonderful to be there for Jessica's wedding. They really know how to throw a party.

Dusty and I before the wedding
on the golf course where they got married

Dusty and his cousin Lyndsi (maid of honor)
I was trying to get a picture of Jessica's flowers, and David totally had to steal the show! Thanks a lot :)
Me and Alesha taking a break from dancing
Dusty and the beautiful bride Jessica

That's right - my husband is hot!
We had such a fun time. Dusty danced the night away with me. Thanks babe!
Alesha and David on the dance floor
Cousins - Jessica, Alesha and Dusty

1 comment:

Alesha said...

Great Pics! I'm just waiting for the next dance part-a!!! We had a blast with you guys, loves... Kinley is a doll!