Wednesday, August 5, 2009

23 is an Odd Number

I had a birthday on Sunday and turned 23. It is such a weird number. But I enjoyed my birthday anway. My mom and sister and her kids all were here to celebrate with me. The kids were so excited and made great decorations for me. Jeff and Kitani, and Karly and Carlos all came over for a delicious dinner made by head chef Lorriane (aka my mom) and the sous chef Dusty. They did great and it was amazing!!!! Thanks everyone for spending my birthday with me.
Top Left: Dusty and I waking up on my birthday morning
Top Right: The kids getting ready for the cake
Bottom Left: Great sign made by Tia
Bottom Right: ???? Not sure what I am doing
My mom and I before church on Sunday
Our outfits matched - not planned
Yummy Skor Cake!
Kira needed a turn blowing out the candles. I helped!
After dinner and cake Kira decided to get dressed up in Trae's pirate stuff. She is so cute!!

Kitani wanted to get in on the pirate fun as well!

4 comments:

Alesha said...

Happy 23rd Birthday Ali!

Leah Stallings Fine Art Photography said...

I am so glad you had a great BIRTHDAY!!! You deserve it!!!

The R Crew said...

Happy, Happy Birthday! So glad it was a fun and special one! Love ya!

Scott and Sharlyn said...

Looks like it was a blast!!! :)